Maintenance of Units
The National Housing Corporation provides maintenance services for all of its rental units.
PROBLEMS OR DEFECTS RECTIFIED:
1. Defective windows
2. Defective roofs
3. Defective doors
4. Cracked or leaking toilet bowls
5. Cracked or leaking sinks and face basins
6. Leaking pipes and fittings
7. Faulty cisterns
8. Termites and repairs to cabinets due to termites
9. Electrical faults
10. Clearing of sewage chokes and drainage of overflowing wells
11. Debushing and removal of trees.
Tenants can initiate repairs by calling the Customer Care Section or the depot for their area.
Contact numbers for repairs are listed below:
|Customer Care, Country Road, St. Michael||467-6380|
|Deacons Farm, St. Michael||425-8477|
|Eden Lodge, St. Michael||425-1159|
|Gall Hill Terrace, Christ Church||428-5408|
|Grazettes, St. Michael||425-1249|
|Pinelands, St. Michael||427-4408|
|Wildey, St. Michael||429-9279|